This problem has many possible causes, only some of which are listed here.
- Problem: Customer email was entered incorrectly.
- Solution: Change the customer's email on your Dashboard. Follow the directions at this link (Manage and Download Customers and REPs on the Dashboard (with Video)).
- Problem: The email was marked as spam.
- Solution: Have the customer look in their spam or junk folders.
- Problem: Customer's inbox is full.
- Solution: Have the customer delete some old emails.
- Problem: Customer deleted notification (it does happen).
- Solution: Re-send the report notification.
- If all else fails, you can email them a PDF report (How to Upload, Print, or Save a Report).
Please sign in to leave a comment.