- Description of Issue: Normally, an inspection item has a check mark or similar symbol in the Status (S) column when it's complete. However, the Status column stays blank.
- Possible Causes and Solutions
- The item has not been given a normal status (inspected, repair/replace, etc.).
- If the item is marked Repair/Replace, or any status that sends it to a summary, it requires a comment.
- The comment for the inspection contains an asterisk (*). There is currently not a solution other than to simply remove the asterisk. Asterisks are reserved for use in SmartText which is what causes this behavior.
Example: Although the item is checked as IN (Inspected) and a comment is present, the S (Status) column is blank because there is an asterisk in the comment.
Compare to the below screenshot to see that without the asterisk present in the comment, the status column correctly indicates that a comment is present: