You may encounter an error stating "You do not have permission to view this customer's information" when clicking a customer or realtor's username in a report while on your My Reports list.
This can occur if the user's account was recently updated or if the contact was deleted from your contacts list.
To troubleshoot this, follow the steps below:
- On your HomeGauge Dashboard, click Appointments > New Appointment
- Scroll down to the Customers/REPs section of the appointment, or click Customers or REPs on the right-hand navigation menu.
- If the user you're receiving the error on is a customer, click Create New Customer, otherwise if they are a REP, click Create New REP.
- Add the user's first and last name.
- Add the email address associated to the account you're having trouble with.
- Click the orange Create New Customer/REP button.
- If the user already has an account, it will find it and link it back to your contacts. At this point, you can click Cancel to cancel this appointment. No appointment will be created and no emails will be sent.
- If the user did not have an account with that email address, it will create a new account, and you can then add that account to the report using the + Users button on the My Reports page.
If you have any questions, please contact HomeGauge Support.