The following articles requires the inspector to have the Appointment Request option turned on.
Buyer, Seller, or REP Makes the Appointment Request
- The buyer, seller, or REP will visits the Schedule Inspection page on your website or HomeGauge profile. They can proceed as a new user or use their HomeGauge account.
- For this example, we will proceed like we are a new customer.
- As a customer, we'll enter our Buyer/Seller information and click Add. If we were using this page as a REP, we'd enter our REP info.
- Next, we will add the address of the property to be inspected and click the Next button.
- Since we're acting like a customer, we'll now give our realtor's info.
- Now we'll give some details of the property. These are optional, but helpful.
- Now, I'll let the inspector know my preferred date and time, as well as any additional comments.
- Now, I will confirm the details.
- The final screen I'll see as a customer is the Thank You screen. Please note it will tell me that the inspector will contact me soon. This is the end of the customer's part in the online appointment scheduling process.