HomeGauge works with home inspectors to get inspection reports to their customers. In order to view the report they completed, you will need to sign in to your HomeGauge Dashboard.
- You will receive an email from your inspector notifying you that the report is ready to view or that you have important inspection documents that you need to sign. The email will contain both your user name and password. You will need both items to login successfully.
- Click the sign in link in your notification email (example above) or visit https://www.homegauge.com/login.html to sign in.
- You will be brought to a page where you will need to enter your user name and password exactly as it is shown in your notification email.
We don't recommend that you copy and paste login info. It's easy to inadvertently pick up a space that will cause an error when logging in.
- Click Sign In. You will now be signed in.
You may encounter issues signing in. If you do, follow these tips to help you out:
- Be sure that you are typing in all parts of your user name and password. All words and/or numbers must be typed in as they are shown to you.
- Type slowly and carefully. This is especially true if you are logging in from your phone or tablet. It is very easy to mistype words on a mobile device.
- Open a different browser like Google Chrome, Firefox, or Microsoft Edge and attempt to sign in again. Go to www.homegauge.com and click the Sign In button to sign in.
- If you are still having difficulty, contact support and we can reset your password and assist you in logging in.