Linking your agreement(s) with your services is a great way to save time when scheduling an appointment. When you add a service to an appointment you can be sure that the correct agreement is being added. If you have specialty agreements for particular services, you can link the two together to ensure that your customers will receive them.
- On the HomeGauge Inspector Dashboard, navigate to Appointments > Agreement Templates
- From the agreement drop down, select the template you would like to link
- Click Associate with Services
- Put a check mark next to each service that you want to link to this agreement (navigate through your service group tabs as well)
- Click Select Service(s)
- Click Save Agreement Changes to link the agreement with the services.
Verify Services Have Been Linked
- Start a new appointment by clicking Appointments > New Appointment
- Scroll down to the Services Section and click Add\Update Services
- Select a service that you had previously associated with your agreement and click Add Selected Service(s)
- Scroll down to the Agreements section and observe that the agreement that has been linked has been placed automatically into the Selected column