- Improvement to the input placeholders on the My Account page. This will clarify to the user the information and format expected in each input (e.g. Address Line 1 now shows "123 HomeGauge Road" as a placeholder when the field is unfilled).
- Fix for temporary issue where users could not forward reports.
- Fix for issue where updating account information did not immediately display the updated info (e.g. user's name in menu area).
- Fix for issue where failure to successfully update certain account info would not give user a meaningful error message.
- Fix for very rare issue where a non-customer user accesses the Customer Dashboard, and sees a white screen as a result.
- Fix for issue where some error messaging would display technical information to end users. The clarified error messaging will reduce confusion and improve the user experience.
- Fix for issue where the user (home buyer/seller or realtor) could create a CRL when the inspector had disabled the CRL service for their customers.
- Fix for issue where iOS mobile Safari users would receive an error because Safari adds leading or trailing spaces to input fields. This change will improve the experience for users accessing on mobile.
- Fix for issue where inspector receives payment confirmation email even though they have turned the setting off.