2020.02.04 Release Notes
Home Buyer Dashboard
- Improvement to user experience where no inspections have been uploaded for a user to view.
- Improvement to message user receives after forwarding a report. The success message now includes the recipient emails.
- Improvement to the user experience when user tries to rate/review an inspector they've already rated/reviewed. Users will now see the rating (out of 10) and review text they gave previously.
- Improved the UI behavior of the inspection cards on the My Inspections page to give clear indication that the entire card is clickable.
- Improvement to the inspection card UI to include Address 2 line of the inspected property address.
- Fix for an issue where users could not view a PDF report on iOS. For iOS users, PDF reports are now opened in a new tab using the browser's PDF converter.
- Fix for an issue where a user with an expired session can get stuck in a refresh loop. Now, users with an expired session will redirect the user to the login page.
- Fix for issue where invoices the inspector manually marked paid can't be viewed by the user.