HomeGauge offers the ability for inspectors to control what documents are on their Dashboard. There may come a time when you need to remove a document. Either a correction was uploaded, replacing the previous document, or otherwise. Follow these directions to delete a document.
Deleting a Document
- Log onto your Dashboard at www.homegauge.com
- Locate the document you wish to delete
- Click the Manage tab above the document title
- Click Delete
- You will be brought to a screen showing the property and its associated documents. Place a check mark next to the document(s) needing to be deleted. If you are deleting a document that shares the name as another, use the time stamp to the right to determine which of the two should be deleted.
- Click Yes
- The document will now be deleted