This error will typically occur when trying to install HG on a new computer with OneDrive.
OneDrive backs up any changes made to the documents folder, which can create problems as HomeGauge is trying to write to that same folder during installation.
To stop OneDrive from backing-up your Documents Folder
- Right Click the OneDrive Icon and click Settings
- Select the Backup Tab, and then click Manage Backup
- Under "Documents," click Stop Backup
- Click the Stop Backup Option
- After following these steps, run the HG Installer again, and the installation should finish successfully
Please sign in to leave a comment.