If you had a particularly impressive inspection, you may want to rate your inspector. Inspectors rely on word of mouth and can showcase reviews from past customers on their profile. Potential customers can view these reviews when choosing a home inspector. Follow these directions to rate your inspector.
Rating your Home Inspector
- Log onto your HomeGauge Dashboard. For help logging in (click here).
- Locate your name in the top right area of your browser and hover over it. If you are on a mobile device, click the Menu button.
- Click My Inspectors.
- Locate your home inspector from the list and click the link Review Your Inspector.
- Use the slider to gauge how likely you would recommend your home inspector.
- Add any comments or suggestions that you would like.
- Click Submit Survey.
Once submitted, reviews are not editable, therefore it is advisable to choose your words carefully for the best review possible. Anything submitted will be seen by your home inspector and potentially the public at large.