If you are using a camera with the HomeGauge desktop software you must move the photos or videos into the correct place in the report.
- First connect your camera to your computer. You may see this message popup:
Click it and select Open folder to view files.
- Click into the DCIM folder.
- Click into any other folders until you see your pictures.
- You may copy these pictures to a different location on your computer. Select the pictures that you want and right-click the selection. Select Copy.
- Navigate to a new location and paste the photos into that folder.
If you did not see the message above when connecting your camera/SD card, or if you did not click it:
- Click the Documents icon, , in your taskbar, or click the Windows button > Documents.
- Click This PC and locate your camera or SD card and proceed from step 3 above.
- Open HomeGauge and, in the pictures panel, point the software filmstrip to the location of the pictures using the Browse button.