HomeGauge Together is our online only conference that available to anyone who wants to know more about doing better home inspections. Here is how to join.
Joining HomeGauge Together
- Click the link www.homegauge.com/together
- Scroll down to the event that you would like to watch. Click the Join Session button associated with that meeting.
- Your browser may prompt you to open the file in a particular application. Simply click Choose Application, highlight Zoom Meetings, and then click Open Link. You may click in the checkbox to always allow this action.
- Zoom will open and prompt you to put in your name and an email. You can check the box to remember the info for future meetings. Click Join Webinar.
- If the meeting hasn't started, a box will appear letting you know that the webinar will start shortly. Please be patient while the host admits you to the meeting.
- Once admitted, a window will open showing the event in progress. Enjoy the presentations!
- You do not need a Zoom account if you don't previously have one. Simply download the Zoom file and you should be able to join sessions through that.
- If you are having trouble downloading the Zoom file, it is possible that you have anti-virus software blocking part of the process. Turn off your anti-virus software and re-attempt.
- You do not have to re-join to watch a new session if you are already joined. The new session will happen automatically.
- If you can't hear the speakers, check your audio settings. Click the button in the bottom-left corner and make sure that the correct audio source is selected and that the volume is at a proper level.
- If you have a question, click the Q&A button at the very bottom of the window. The host will address your question in the appropriate part of the session.
- Use the buttons in the top-right corner of the window to manage view options.