HomeGauge Together is our online only conference that available to anyone who wants to know more about doing better home inspections. Here is how to join.
Joining HomeGauge Together
- Click the link www.homegauge.com/together
- Scroll down to the event that you would like to watch. Click the Join Session button.
- You will be brought to a Zoom page. A download box will appear. Click the Save File button.
- You will be prompted to download that file. Click Save.
- Click the Show Downloads button in your browser. Click on the recently downloaded file.
- Put in your email address and name. Click the Join Webinar.
- A window will open showing the event in progress. Enjoy the presentations!
- You do not need a Zoom account if you don't previously have one. Simply download the Zoom file and you should be able to join sessions through that.
- If you are having trouble downloading the Zoom file, it is possible that you have anti-virus software blocking part of the process. Turn off your anti-virus software and re-attempt.
- You do not have to re-join to watch a new session if you are already joined. The new session will happen automatically.
- If you can't hear the speakers, check your audio settings. Click the button in the bottom-left corner and make sure that the correct audio source is selected and that the volume is at a proper level.
- If you have a question, click the Q&A button at the very bottom of the window. The host will address your question in the appropriate part of the session.
- Use the buttons in the top-right corner of the window to manage view options.