This article is part of the HomeGauge Handbook series. Here you will find videos and articles geared to get you working with the HomeGauge platform as fast as possible. Watch each video in sequential order, or jump to the sections that interested you the most. It's completely up to you.
Creating a sample report is one of the best things you can do as a new HomeGauge inspector. Not only do you get to put all the knowledge that you have gained from the previous lessons to use, you will be producing a tool that can actively help you generate leads.
Take time making the best sample report that you can. Doing so will give you the confidence in putting your best foot forward when introducing yourselves to potential customers and real estate agents.
The more you do something, the better you get at it. Consider making a new sample report after regular time intervals so that you are always displaying the freshest version of your work.
- How to Create a Copy of a Report
- Include 360 Photos, Videos or Line Drawings
- Preview Your Report
- Making a Report Publicly Viewable
- The Benefits of Using Web-Based (HTML) Reports
- How to Add Links to Your Email Notification Templates
- Get Out There and Network!
- Creating a Copy of a Report
- Adding 360° Photos to a Report
- Adding and Editing Photos and Videos
- Making a Report Public
- How to Set Up and Use a TRM
- How to Direct Customers to Leave a Google Reveiw