When you add inspector's to your team, it's important that they are working with the same templates so that everyone's reports will be uniform. HomeGauge provides easy ways to get templates to other members of your team quickly through the Dashboard so that no time is lost hunting for files on a computer.
A templates & settings upload include templates, invoices, contacts and more. For a full list of items uploaded from this process, click here.
In order to transfer templates:
- You must first have the template already in your cloud or send it to the cloud. For more information about sending templates and settings to the cloud, click here.
- Once you have your template(s) in the cloud, navigate to the HomeGauge Dashboard at www.homegauge.com. Sign in if you are not already signed in.
- From the navigation bar, click My Reports > Cloud Transfers.
- Scroll down to the Templates & Settings section.
- From the drop down, select the name of the inspector you intend to send the template to from the drop down and click the button Copy Templates & Settings. You can also use the button Copy Templates & Settings to All Inspectors if you intended to send templates to all of the inspectors in your team at once.
- You will see a notification saying confirming that templates & settings have been copied to the inspector(s).
- Have the inspector(s) who have been sent the templates & settings download them to their desktop software or Companion.
This process will completely replace what is currently in an inspector's cloud with what you have uploaded. Beforehand, it is best to ensure that the template & settings that you copy over will not replace anything previously uploaded that is of equal or greater importance currently in that inspector's cloud.