Oftentimes multi-inspector teams require a uniform set of standards when conducting inspections and delivering reports. This extends to templates and how reports look. HomeGauge 5.4 allows inspectors to download the settings of another user, team leader, or partner. These settings include logos, templates, report documents, and Style and Formats without the hassle of transferring files manually.
To download the settings of another user:
- Open HomeGauge and sign into the software with your credentials first. HG Services (top menu) > Enter Inspector HG Username...
- Click HG Services > Restore Other User Settings.
- When prompted, Click Yes to close the open report.
- Click Restore From Other Cloud.
- Enter the User Name and Password of the user whose HG settings you are downloading. Click OK.
- When the notice that the download was successful appears, click OK.
- You will now have the settings of the other user. This includes:
- Document Print Settings
- Custom Report Documents (such as covers, e.g.)
- Invoice Items
Any logos transferred in this method will replace existing logos in the matching location (Logo 1, 2, e.g.). Print document settings downloaded will automatically be checked, and any other document setting the original user had checked for defaults.