When your home inspector delivers your inspection report to you and your clients, it is viewable on the HomeGauge dashboard. You may need to save the report onto your PC or print it out for your personal records. Follow the directions below to print or save a copy of your report.
- Log onto your Dashboard at https://account.homegauge.com with the login credentials provided to you by your home inspector. If you cannot find you login credentials, you can reset your password.
- Once logged in, click Inspection Details for the property that has the report you wish to print or save.
- Locate the button for the inspection report. Click it to go into the report.
- In the upper menu above the report, click PDF.
If you are on a mobile device such as smartphone or tablet, you may need to click the menu at the top right by your name in order to see these options.
- You will be prompted to view or save a PDF.
- View PDF: Your browser will open the report as a PDF. Use the included viewing tools usually at the top of the screen to print or save the PDF.
- Save PDF: Depending on your computer settings, the PDF may automatically save to a folder, or you may be prompted to name and save the file in a particular location.