The HomeGauge Appointments calendar offers a way to reserve time off for vacation and other personal time. This will prevent potential customers from scheduling appointments during a time when you otherwise would not be able to do an inspection. It can also serve as a helpful reminder fro these events when looking at your calendar.
This article will instruct you on saving time off that will span more than one day.
Reserving Multiple Days Off
- Log onto your HomeGauge Dashboard, or click here and sign in.
- Click on Appointments > Calendar from the left side menu.
- Click on the Month view near the top of the calendar.
- Using the arrow buttons in the upper-right, navigate to the month containing the days that you need reserved.
- Click, hold, and drag over, with your mouse, the days that needing to be reserved.
- Release the mouse and you will be brought to the New Appointment screen. This screen will include the end date and time that you wouldn't normally be able to set conventionally when setting an appointment.
- Confirm the date and time. Be sure to check the box to set this as time off, and include a reason if desired.
- Click the button to Save as Time Off, and this will reserve the time on your calendar.