The HomeGauge Appointments calendar offers a convenient way to reserve time off for your well-deserved vacation or other personal commitments. By doing so, you can prevent potential customers from scheduling appointments during times when you won't be available for inspections. Additionally, this feature serves as a helpful reminder of your upcoming events whenever you glance at your calendar. In this guide, we'll show you how to save time off that spans more than just a single day.
Reserving Multiple Days Off
- Log onto your Inspector Dashboard
- Click on Appointments > Calendar from the left side menu
- Click on the Month view near the top of the calendar.
- Using the arrow buttons in the upper-right, navigate to the month containing the days that you need reserved.
- Click, hold, and drag over, with your mouse, the days that need to be reserved.
- Release the mouse and you will be brought to the New Appointment screen. This screen will include the end date and time that you wouldn't normally be able to set conventionally when setting an appointment.
- Confirm the date and time. Be sure to check the box to set this as time off, and include a reason if desired.
- Click the button to Save as Time Off, and this will reserve the time on your calendar.