HomeGauge 5.4 introduces a variety of features and fixes. Read the release notes below to see what's new!
We’ve fixed several defects and added some enhancements as well:
- Introduced a modern, clean and easy to read print format. The new print format can be found by clicking Print > Style & Format. Choose Clean Narrative from the list, then choose a color option in the list below. To save the new print format as your default, check the box to Save Settings As Default For Future Reports. View a sample report using this new format here.
- Improvements to transferring company settings. Learn about this new feature and how to use it here.
- Improved usability of Forms page by addressing overlay of navigation arrows.
- When writing comments, you can now choose whether the Crtl+A hotkey launches the insert auto-comment dialog, or acts as the default Windows shortcut for "select all." Find this option in Options > Comments Options.
- Updated the number of cloud transfer slots from 5 to 10. You can now upload up to 10 reports to the cloud at once. Learn more about cloud report transfer here.
- Addressed an issue where the option to enter a single auto-comment as a new paragraph was not working. This option can be found in Options > Comments Options.
- Improved 360° photos performance. Previously, importing a large number of 360 photos at once could potentially cause the 360 photo preview to stop working.
- Addressed an issue with copying and pasting videos while reviewing a summary which could cause a software crash.
- Addressed an issue where sub-$1 discounts used in quantity (e.g. -$0.50) would appear as a positive number on the invoice.
- Addressed a rare issue with service tax appearing incorrectly when downloading online appointments.
How to Get HomeGauge 5.4
You can upgrade for free if you meet any of the following conditions:
- You are currently on any 5.x version or downloading HomeGauge for the first time
- New customers or anyone who downloads HomeGauge currently will automatically install the newest version of HomeGauge available
- 5.x version users can check for updates at any time by going to Help > Check For Updates in their software
- You are not on a 5.x version but have been paying for Online Services consecutively for the past 10 months
- HomeGauge Subscription users always get access to the latest version
If you do not meet these conditions or are a new customer, you can get the latest version of HomeGauge with a HomeGauge Subscription. Visit our store for more information.