The HomeGauge Dashboard is an integral tool in the HomeGauge suite, and allows you to conduct many administrative functions, such as scheduling appointments and sending out notifications. The HomeGauge Desktop Report Writer offers an easy way to access the Dashboard, but what if you are away from your computer? Did you know that you can access your Dashboard from an internet connected device, such as a smartphone, from anywhere? Here is how you can do that.
Accessing the HomeGauge Dashboard From a Smartphone or Tablet
- Open your mobile browser such as Safari, Chrome, or Firefox.
- Click into the search bar and type www.homegauge.com. Click Enter.
- Once on the HomeGauge home page, click the hamburger menu button at the top of the screen to access the menu and then click Log In.
- Enter your Username and Password in the appropriate fields and click Log In.
- You will now be on your Dashboard with full access to all of the features you would normally be able to use on your PC.
The HomeGauge Dashboard is mobile friendly. This means that the website will look different if you are viewing it on a phone versus if you are on a normal computer. The many sections and elements will be rearranged so that they will be easier to see on a smaller screen like your phone. Most everything you normally would use is still going to be there, it just might look slightly different. Use the hamburger menu button at the top of the screen to navigate to different menu items that would normally be on the left side of of your computer.
Being able to access the Dashboard from anywhere allows you to easily and quickly:
- Set and edit appointments
- Send email notifications
- Set viewing permissions for report documents
- Create invoices
- And more!
Please sign in to leave a comment.