The HomeGauge Dashboard is an integral tool in the HomeGauge suite. It allows you to conduct many administrative functions, such as scheduling appointments and sending notifications. The HomeGauge Desktop Report Writer offers an easy way to access the Dashboard, but what if you are away from your computer? Did you know that you can access your Dashboard from an internet-connected device, such as a smartphone, from anywhere? Here is how you can do that.
Accessing the HomeGauge Dashboard From a Smartphone or Tablet
- Open your mobile browser such as Safari, Chrome, or Firefox.
- Click into the search bar and type www.homegauge.com. Click Enter.
- Once on the HomeGauge home page, click the hamburger menu button at the top of the screen to access the menu and then click Log In.
- Enter your Username and Password in the appropriate fields and click Log In.
- You will now be on your Dashboard with full access to all of the features you would normally be able to use on your PC.
The HomeGauge Dashboard is mobile-friendly, meaning the website will look different if you view it using a phone versus a standard Windows computer. The many sections and elements will be rearranged so that they will be easier to see on a smaller screen like your phone. Everything you usually use will still be there; it might look slightly different. Use the hamburger menu button at the top of the screen to navigate to additional menu items that would typically be on the left side of your Dashboard.
Being able to access the Dashboard from anywhere allows you to easily and quickly:
- Set and edit appointments
- Send email notifications
- Set viewing permissions for report documents
- Create invoices
- And more!