The Web Writer publishes a report directly to the Dashboard in a web-based format. There are circumstances where a PDF of the report will be needed. Here is how to save a PDF of a report completed by the Web Writer
- Publish the completed report from the Web Writer. For more information on publishing a report, visit the article titled Web Writer: Publish a Report.
- From your Dashboard, locate the report that was just published. Click View Report under the document title.
- The report will open. On the top right, click on PDF
- The options View PDF and Save PDF will be offered. Click View PDF to view the report as a PDF and print a physical copy if desired. Click Save PDF to save a PDF file.
- Depending on your computer's settings, the file might automatically save to your Downloads folder, or you might be prompted on where to save it. Once saved, you can just locate the file and use it accordingly.