The Web Writer publishes a report directly to the Dashboard in a web-based format. There are circumstances where a PDF of the report will be needed. Here is how to save a PDF of a report completed from the Web Writer
Saving a PDF Report
- Publish the completed report from the Web Writer. For more information on publishing a report, click here.
- If you published the report from the preview, you will need to close the preview. Click the Back To Inspections button (or the back button in the top-left corner of the screen if you are on mobile) until you are on the list of inspections.
- Access the side menu and click Inspector Dashboard.
- From your Dashboard, locate the report that was just uploaded. Click View Report under the document title.
- The full document will be shown. The top menu will have various options. Locate the PDF button and click it.
- The options View PDF and Save PDF will be offered. Click View PDF to view the report as a PDF and print a physical copy if desired. Click Save PDF to save a PDF file.
- Depending on your computer's settings, the file might automatically save to your Downloads folder, or you might be prompted on where to save it. Once saved, locate the file and use it accordingly.