The HomeGauge Dashboard is the administrative hub where you can schedule appointments, send email notifications to customers, manage certain company operations, and more. The Dashboard is also the place where your reports will get uploaded after they are completed. It's important to become acquainted with the Dashboard in order to become effective at delivering reports and satisfying clients.
We recommended that people new to HomeGauge watch the videos in order. Once you are more familiar with the material, use the links below to navigate to specific videos if you need to review certain topics. Following the videos is a section containing articles that have highlighted these material in greater depth, and it's encouraged that you take a look at those if you need more clarity on a topic.
- Your Online Inspector Dashboard
- Set-Up HomeGauge Payments
- Setting up Your Agreements
- Customizing Email Notifications
- Setting Up Services and Fees
- Booking an Appointment Basics
- How to Record Payments Received
- Syncing HomeGauge Appointments With Your Google Calendar
- Overview of Appointment Requests and ScheduleNow
- Setting up your online profile
- Adding a profile photo
- Listing your company for searches on HomeGauge
- Creating your agreement
- Customizing email notifications
- Setting up your services and inspection fees
- Booking an appointment
- Recording payments
- Accept Credit Card Payments Online Set-Up HomeGauge Payments
- Syncing HomeGauge appointments with your Google calendar
Need more assistance?
If you have extra questions about setting up your Dashboard, or anything else related to HomeGauge, we are here to help. We have a large library of support articles just like this one that can help you answer questions. Visit support.homegauge.com to read more. If you needed to contact us directly, here are some great ways to do so.