Editing comments and saving them within your template can make report writing faster! This article will show you how to edit comments within the General Report Info and how to save the comment to automatically add to each new report using that template.
Edit General Report Information Comments
1. Open HomeGauge software and click on Select Report Template on the left side of the software
2. Click on the template of your choice, then click Open Template at the bottom of the window
3. Click on the General Info tab on the left side of the software
4. Click on the wand that is used to add auto-comments
5. Click the comment you wish to edit to highlight it and click the edit T button at the top right
6. Edit the text in the text box to your liking. When you are finished editing, click OK
If you wish to automatically include this comment on each new report using this template check the box next to Automatically Include This Comment On Report Start
7. Be sure to save your edit to the template by clicking the Save T icon at the top of your software.
Now your template has been saved with the comment you added to the General Info section.
Other articles that may be helpful: