This article will walk you through signing and printing your inspection agreement to save for your records.
Signing Your Agreement
- If a signature is required, you will see a centered box that says "Signature Needed" with an orange button that says Sign Now.
- If so:
- Click Sign Now
- A page will load with information from your inspector followed by an Agreement document. Read this document fully as it is a legally binding contract with between you and your Home Inspector.
- Beneath the agreement, click the Agree option.
- Type your full name in the Signature field.
- Click the orange Sign Agreement(s) button at the bottom. Note, if there are multiple agreements present, read and sign all of them to continue!
- A confirmation will appear and each agreement will list when the agreement was signed. You will also receive a confirmation email.
Printing Your Agreement
1. Log into your Customer Dashboard with the username, password, and link provided to you by your inspector. You can also go here: HomeGauge - Sign in to view your reports
2. Click Inspection Details
3. Click View All Agreements
4. Click View Full Document
5. On your keyboard, press CTRL+P to print.
When the print window opens, select Save/Print to PDF as the destination to save the document to your device.
Visit our article about how to print or save your Inspection Report.