Did you start a report in your software without downloading online appointments and now, on your Dashboard, the report is separated from the Agreement? Here is how to link the report to the Agreement and the Appointment.
To avoid this in the future, be sure to download your appointments in the software or Companion before starting the report! Check out this article to learn how to download appointments in the software. Check out this article to learn how to download appointments on the Companion.
Relocating an Inspection Report on the Dashboard
- Locate the report you need to move. Click Manage followed by Relocate.
- You will be taken to a screen where you can select the location you wish to move the report. Click on Move To
- You will notice the reports are now linked under one report ID.
Rename and Change Document Type an Uploaded Document
- To rename one of the uploads, Click Manage above the document you wish to rename followed by Rename
- Using the radio buttons, select which type most correctly describes the document in question.
- Rename the property as you wish ie. Guest House, Pool House, Cabin
- Click Submit Changes.
Deleting a Document
- Log onto your Dashboard at www.homegauge.com
- Locate the document you wish to delete
- Click the Manage tab above the document title
- Click Delete
- You will be brought to a screen showing the property and its associated documents. Place a check mark next to the document(s) needing to be deleted. If you are deleting a document that shares the name as another, use the time stamp to the right to determine which of the two should be deleted.
- Click Yes
- The document will now be deleted