If you are having issues with being able to drag and drop your photos into HomeGauge 5 forms then follow the steps below.
NOTE: This is usually due to the display settings on your Computer not being compatible with HomeGauge.
How to change DPI settings
- Find the HomeGauge Icon on your desktop
- Right click and choose Properties
- Click Compatibility tab
- Click Change high DPI settings
- Click Override high DPI scaling behavior. Scaling performed by:
- From the drop down choose System. Then click OK.
- Back on HomeGauge5 Properties click Apply
If you continue to experience issues, please reach out to the Support Team.