This article will guide you through unlinking the report ID from an incorrect appointment, changing the address, and uploading the report to the correct appointment on your Dashboard. This process is necessary if the report was started from an incorrect downloaded appointment.
- Open Desktop Report Writer.
- Open the report with the wrong address.
- Once you have the report open, click on Report Info on the left-hand side of your screen.
- The very first box in that section will have your report ID with an "Unlink Report ID" button directly underneath the ID box. Click "Unlink Online Appointment ID"
- Once the report ID is unlinked, you can replace the ID with the correct credentials linked to your appointment. You can find the correct ID on your dashboard at MY REPORTS > ALL REPORTS. Each ID is located at the top of each folder/appointment.
- After replacing the report ID and Report Address under Report Info, you must remove and add the correct customer. Under the Customer tab, click Add New Customer and enter the correct customer's information. Once the new customer has been added, you will click the incorrect customer's name tab and then click Delete Customer to remove them.