If you ever started a report then realized after you uploaded it that it's linked it to the wrong appointment and showing the wrong address no worries! This article will walk you through unlinking the report ID from the incorrect appointment. Then how to change the address and upload the report to the correct corresponding appointment and documents on your Dashboard.
- Open up your desktop writer version of HomeGauge.
- Open the report with the wrong address.
- Once you have the report open, click on Report Info on the left hand side of your screen.
- The very first box in that section will have your report ID with an "Unlink Report ID" button directly underneath the ID box. Click "Unlink Online Appointment ID"
- Once the report ID is unlinked, you can replace the ID with the correct credentials linked to your appointment. You can find the correct ID on your dashboard at MY REPORTS > ALL REPORTS. Each ID is located at the top of each document/appointment.
- After replacing the report ID, you will need to remove and add the correct customer, and address then you are ready to upload!
Before uploading, you may want to delete the incorrect report that was uploaded. You can do this by clicking the "Manage" tab above the document name while on the "All Reports" view.
Please sign in to leave a comment.