Inspectors in a multi-inspection firm can change employees to "Managers" to allow them to cloud transfer reports and templates as well as have additional access to appointment settings.
A manager's capabilities and access include:
- Access to all inspector's report and document uploads on the Dashboard. They can easily toggle from one inspector to the other, similar to the company owner viewing ability.
- Access to most Appointment Settings including:
- Ability to edit, add or delete appointments on the company calendar.
- Ability to edit appointment emails and notifications for the whole team. (TRM and Report emails are not editable for Managers)
- Ability to edit and add new company agreements
- Ability to edit and add new company services
- Ability to edit Company Settings
- Ability to edit Calendar sharing
- Access to company cloud transfers and upload/email options.
- Access to Account Settings including:
- Employee Account Contact Information
- Licensing and Services
- Manage Payment Methods
- HomeGauge Partners
- Company Options
- Upload/email Options
To change an employee to a Manager role, call into Support (828)254-2030 option #1