HomeGauge Desktop Software version 184.108.40.206 introduced a fix for this issue.
To update the software:
- Click Help.
- Click Check For Updates.
- Follow the prompts to update the software.
Just a reminder as you head into the new year, when you open new reports or download reports from the companion app to the desktop report writer, those reports are automatically organized numerically, so in the new year, when the month begins with 1, your reports begin at the bottom of your download list. However, you can easily re-arrange this list with the following steps!
Reorganizing the download list
- If you are in your software and you just clicked "Get Report from Cloud" you may notice that your most recent 2022 report is not visible! Fear not, if you scroll down, you will find it at the bottom of the list.
- You can click the triangular arrow on the "Upload Date" to change the order of the report transfers.
Clear Out Last Year's Reports on the Download List
You can also delete last year's report transfers in the Dashboard to clear out additional reports that show in the download list.
- Log on to Dashboard https://account.homegauge.com/
- Click My Reports > Cloud Transfers
- Select the reports that you wish to delete from the transfer list by clicking the box
- Once you select all the reports you wish to remove, scroll to the bottom of the list and click Delete Selected Reports
Please sign in to leave a comment.