We understand that managing a plethora of reports on your iOS device can be overwhelming. Fret not! With our easy-to-follow steps, you can clear out older reports efficiently, saving both time and space on your device. Here’s how:
1. Be sure to back up any current reports (any report not on your desktop already) to the cloud through Menu > HG Services > Send Current Report to Cloud before following these additional steps. This article will walk you through sending reports to the cloud on iOS.
2. Once your reports are all on the Desktop Report Writer, you will want to delete the HomeGauge App from your device. For iOS users, hold your finger on the HG Companion app Icon. When asked to delete, press Delete App.
3. After successfully deleting and uninstalling the application, you will navigate to your app store to re-download the HomeGauge Companion App.
4. Be sure to log in with your credentials under Menu > HG Services > Username and Password. Your HomeGauge reports list should be clear of access reports from now on.
5. Lastly, make sure your template is on the device, Menu > HG Services > Get Template and Settings from Cloud