Obtaining financial reports withing HomeGauge Payments is made easy. With this feature, you will be able to generate reports that display transaction details, fee amounts, profit & loss statements, and more.
Running a report in HomeGauge Payments
- Log into your HomeGauge Payments Dashboard.
- Click on Admin > Reports > Create Reports in the side navigation menu.
- In the top drop down, select the report that you would like to generate.
- Depending on the report, you may be given the option to generate a Quick Report or one that includes all date data. Select one of those options. Note: not all reports offer this option.
- Select a date range for the report. You may also click on Advanced Filters to narrow the report to certain criteria.
- Once you have you have your filters set, click Generate Report. The report may take several moments to display.
- After the report has been generated, you may download the report by clicking the .CSV or .XLS buttons.
In order to properly display .csv or .xls files, you need spreadsheet software such as Microsoft Excel or something similar.