If you have a HomeGauge Payments account and would like someone else in your company the ability to log in and do certain functions, this article is for you! You will learn how to set up a new user Access Template. This is where you set the specific permissions for the User. Then, you'll learn how to add a user.
Setting Up an Access Template
1. Log into the HomeGauge Payments Portal:
2. Click on Users from the side menu:
3. Click on Access Template:
4. Click on Add Access Template:
5. Give the template a name (examples: Office Manager or Lead Inspector):
6. Click the drop-down arrow next to Select Role and then click Merchant:
7. For each category (Create, Full View, Summary View, Update, Delete), you will click the drop-down arrow for Select Resources to Allow:
8. Check or uncheck by clicking the box next to the function. This will give the User or remove the permission.
9. Follow the same steps for each category.
10. Click Save when all categories are complete:
Add a New User
1. Click Users from the side menu:
2. Click Add User:
3. Click the drop-down arrow next to Role:
4. Select from the role(s) you created in the previous steps on how to create an Access Template:
Some examples were:
5. Fill out the fields for the new User by creating a User Name, Password and enter in their name and email. Then click Add User: