This article will show you how to pull in the information from an appointment to start a web writer report. That way you don't have to type the information twice. Just type it in the appointment form to schedule the appointment, after that, let HomeGauge save you some time and populate the information for you!
- Begin on your dashboard with an appointment already scheduled on your calendar. Click on the Appointments link from the side menu and then click the Calendar link to show your appointments.
(don't know how to schedule an appointment, click here)
- Click on the appointment you want to sync and a sidebar with icons will appear:
- Click the + sign to Create a Web Inspection.
- A new tab will open for the Web Writer with the created inspection.
How to sync the new report to the Web Writer Moblie Application:
- On Web Writer Mobile App, click on the Refresh Data button to get the new report to display.
- Click on the Inspection to start working on the report.
Please sign in to leave a comment.