Appointments is a great tool that works seamlessly with the Web Writer to start reports. With Appointments, you can enter:
- All the information about the inspection report
- Create an invoice for collecting payments
- Create an agreement to get signed
By starting a report from the appointment, the customer's name and property address are automatically included. When it comes time to publish, the report is connected to the agreement and invoice created in the appointment, making sending it out to users tied to the appointment easy peasy.
Create a Web Inspection Report from an Appointment
- Start on the Inspector Dashboard < Appointments < Calendar. Create an appointment. To learn how to do this, please visit Inspector Dashboard: Creating and Managing Appointments.
- After an appointment is scheduled, click on the Appointment box you want to Create an inspection report with. A sidebar with icons will appear
- Click the + sign to Create a Web Inspection
If you have created multiple Templates in the Web Writer, a new tab will open asking you to select a template. After making the selection, click Continue.
To learn more, please visit this article at Web Writer: Multiple Templates.
- A new tab will open for the Web Writer with the created inspection
Sync the new report to the Web Writer Mobile Application
- On Web Writer Mobile App, click the Refresh Data button to get the new report to display
- Click on the Inspection to start working on the report