Release Notes 01/18/2023 - iOS Companion 188.8.131.52
An update is available for the HomeGauge Companion for iOS!
iOS Companion 184.108.40.206
- Added a tap to focus on photo capture
- Enable taking a picture by pressing the down volume button
- Fixed when tapping First Unanswered or Next Unanswered, the app did not check for inspection items that have a comment but no status (AKA column header) selected
- Added a larger photo size setting in the main options under Menu > More > General. This option will take pictures at your camera's default ratio instead of compressing images to 640 x 480. A benefit to increasing your picture size is increased photo quality. Cons to increasing your photo size are larger report sizes that may hit cloud transfer limits more easily
- Fixed template column headers assigned to more than one summary, breaking the display
How do I get the update?
Automatic updates for the HomeGauge Companion for iOS version 220.127.116.11 will begin rolling out this week. Still, you can update at any time by going to the App Store and downloading the update manually. You do not need to uninstall the prior version.
How do I report issues?
If you’d like to submit feedback for the app, you can do so in a few ways:
If you have a question on how to use the app, contact our Support Team at https://support.homegauge.com/
If you experience an app crash, please submit the crash via the app when prompted. If possible, include any information about what action you took prior to the crash to help our team identify the issue.
If you have general feedback or suggestions on how to improve the app, contact our Product Team at email@example.com
Did you know?
We also have an iOS app for the HomeGauge Web Writer! If you’re a subscriber, you already have access to Web Writer on the web and mobile. Learn more here: Web Report Writer (homegauge.com)
Please sign in to leave a comment.