We’ve fixed several known defects and even added some new enhancements:
- Introduced a modern, clean, and easy to read report print format.
- Improved settings available when transferring a company.
- Added a ‘Crtl+A’ shortcut function, so when typed on your keyboard, it will launch the auto-comments shortcut;
- If you type ‘Crtl+A’ again, it will revert back to the Windows default shortcut for “select all.” Updated the number of cloud transfer slots from 5 to 10.
- Addressed a glitch when entering a single auto-comment on new line.
- Improved performance while uploading and storing 360° photos.
- Removed incorrectly functioning ‘copy/paste’ feature for videos in Summary Review Mode, which was not functioning correctly, and occasionally resulted in an application crash.
- Changed the appearance of discounts under $1.00, which previously did not always appear in the right format on invoices.
- Secured method of calculating service tax when downloading online appointments.
- Upgraded navigation overlay design for better usability.
- Resolved issues with apostrophes in username folder causing other functionality issues.
How do I install this update?
Downloading the update is easy, here are some simple steps to follow:
- Back up your HomeGauge User Settings: In your desktop software, click HG Services -> Backup HG User Settings.
- Download HomeGauge 5.4: Choose ‘run’ when prompted, then follow the installation steps.
To see our previous desktop software updates, click here.
Please sign in to leave a comment.