HomeGauge Community Forum Code of ConductPinned Featured
- Be respectful, even during disagreements.
- Use only Safe For Work (no swearing, name-calling, etc.) appropriate language.
- Stay on topic during discussion, and don't intentionally derail threads.
- No spam.
- Content that is unlawful, harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, tortious, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, libelous, invasive of another's privacy, hateful, or racially, ethnically or otherwise objectionable will not be tolerated and will result in a ban from the forum.
WE DON'T TOLERATE:
- Posting personally identifying information about other users, REPs, Customers, or HomeGauge employees. This includes names, addresses, emails, phone numbers, realtor company names, etc.
- Intentionally breaching another user's privacy.
- Posting inappropriate links and links to malware/spyware websites.
- Impersonating HG employees or other users.
- Spam, bashing, flaming, and trolling the forum.
- Creating multiple accounts.
- Hijacking threads, bumping threads, and derailing topics/discussion.
- Promoting or sharing pirated software/media.
- Posting Not Safe For Work content, and content that generally wouldn't be suitable for a work environment.
- Harassments, threating comments, stalking, and abusive language.
- Encouraging other users to break forum rules.
- Political discussion.
- Any other action deemed inappropriate by HG moderators.
HOW WE MODERATE:
- Don't attempt to moderate posts that violate the Code of Conduct. Please let the HG moderation staff know of the post or comment, and ignore the post or comment.
- If a post is off topic, the moderation team will let the user know to remove that post and place it in the correct section. This will typically not result in any punishment unless it is done intentionally after the user has been contacted.
- Posts made out of frustration with no constructive information will be removed from the forum, and the user will receive a warning. If the user continues posting these types of posts, the moderation team will temporarily or permanently ban the user. Because community forums are not the place to vent frustrations, if you do have problems with the software, a support ticket would be the best approach into getting that issue resolved. We strive to be better, so constructive feedback without venting is the best way to articulate what you would want changed.
- If a post directly violates our Code of Conduct, the post will be removed or edited, and depending on the severity the user will either be warned, temporarily banned, or permanently banned from the forum. If a user is warned about this behavior and continues, the next action taken will be a ban from the forum.
- The HG moderation staff reserves the right to dictate the severity of any actions that break the forum's Code of Conduct, as well as the resulting punishment.
- If moderation was taken against you, and you are not sure why, feel free to contact the moderation team.
Post is closed for comments.