Release Notes 11/23/2021 - Web Writer
The changes below have been made to the browser version of Web Writer. Browsers save some information in its cache and cookies, we recommend you try clearing your cache to fix certain problems, like loading or formatting issues on our site. For more information about clearing your cache, click here.
- We are so happy to share that our Canadian inspectors can now utilize Web Writer. We have added Canadian provinces and postal codes to the inspection creation screen.
- Comments in the photo gallery assignment and item detail options are sorted alphabetically for easier identification and grouping.
- Editing comments in a posted report will prompt you to choose whether the edit should affect the global library or only the current report. The report will then need to be republished for distribution. This works in a similar manner to the disclaimers.
- New comments added to an item are expanded by default once the comment panel is closed. This should reduce clicks as inspectors are adding additional details and photos to a comment.
- The Inspection List page is ordered by the inspection date and time. This behavior was previously inconsistent.
- General disclaimers are editable from the library. This aligns with how other disclaimers are treated.
- An indicator is displayed when images are processing during the loading process.
- Additional items are added to the menu for easier access.
- Your client's name can now be added to the published report by populating the inspection details upon creation or by editing the report details.
- Web Writer's photos are now expandable when your Customers and Real Estate Professionals view their reports on the web.
- The hyperlinks in the inspection summary have been fixed.
Post is closed for comments.