Page 1 out of 3 Pages
- How do I backup my HomeGauge data?
- Why can't I modify the template?
- I changed my data folder and now I can't see any of my templates or reports.
- I need to recover my report template, how do I do that?
- When I move my report from the cloud down to HG5 desktop it says editing of the template has been disabled.
- I lost my template with my auto-comment library! Help!
- The software won't allow me to edit the template. Why?
- I added a NEW inspection item and it's there in my template, but doesn't show in the Template ALL Comments category?
- I need to edit the Comment Key text, Component Overview, or Summary Intro or Footer on my template.
- Can I modify my template on the HG Companion?
- How can I duplicate components of my report (i.e. rooms, bathrooms, heating systems, etc.)?
- Can I add duplicate components (i.e. two bathrooms) to show up when starting a new report?
- How can I have HomeGauge attach a document to my reports?
- How can I tell HomeGauge to automatically attach a document to all of my future reports?
[ next ]
The most popular searches are:
- template error (5639x)
- agreement (3471x)
- activate software (3071x)
- activate homegauge (2965x)
- pdf report (2871x)
- email (2830x)
- companion (2380x)
- video (2074x)
- youtube (2007x)
- move computer (1955x)
- pdf (1606x)
- logo (1576x)
- cloud (1576x)
- windows 10 (1501x)
- how to activate a Housemaster android (1432x)
- download (1368x)
- merge (1336x)
- quicktime (730x)
- activate (684x)
- stuff (681x)