Page 1 out of 5 Pages
- How do I get the color shaded backgrounds on the printed report?
- Where are all my reports stored on my computer and what are all these other files?
- I am a HTML wizard so how can I change the cover page and other pages myself? (for advanced users)
- How do I edit the contact information that appears on my inspection report cover page (address, website, email, etc)?
- I changed my data folder and now I can't see any of my templates or reports.
- I need to recover my report template, how do I do that?
- My report I created gives an error when I try to open it, what caused it and how do I fix it?
- How do I create a pdf report in HomeGauge? (Video)
- How to transfer reports from one computer to another?
- How do I market my website having the agent and buyer come to my site to view their report?
- How do I set HomeGauge to use my default browser for web operations?
- How do I change my address on the cover page of my report?
- How can I take out the picture labels that say the type and number?
- How do I download one of my uploaded, saved reports from the dashboard? (Plus Video)
- How often should I back up reports? Does HG services back up my reports for me?
- Help -- my photos and/or text are off the edge of my printed page!
- The "report" section of my report doesn't show up (it's missing / blank) when I go to print or upload, but the cover page and other sections do show up.
[ next ]
The most popular searches are:
- template error (5629x)
- agreement (3297x)
- activate software (3061x)
- activate homegauge (2953x)
- pdf report (2861x)
- email (2825x)
- companion (2371x)
- video (2067x)
- youtube (1993x)
- move computer (1952x)
- pdf (1605x)
- logo (1569x)
- cloud (1567x)
- windows 10 (1495x)
- how to activate a Housemaster android (1418x)
- download (1362x)
- merge (1330x)
- quicktime (730x)
- activate (684x)
- stuff (679x)