The the information on the cover page of your report is pulled from the info you entered when you activated your HG license. This includes your name, company name and contact info/address.To change it do the following:
1. Open your HG software on your computer.
2. At the top of the screen click on Options > Inspector & License. A screen will pop up reflecting your name, company name, contact info that will print on report and license key.
3. Update the information in the box for contact info.
4. At the bottom of the screen click OK.
5. Any info you changed will be reflect on your next report.
If you have already activated your HG license, you will notice your name and company name cannot be modified in the Options > Inspector & License screen. To make a change in these areas, please contact our office at 828.254.2030.