Edit Notification E-mails
To add or edit notification e-mail templates for appointments and reports, follow the steps below for each:
Edit Appointment Notification Templates
- Go to your HomeGauge Dashboard. Click Appointments -> Notification Templates.
- You'll see a drop down list for Notification Type on the left and Recipient Type on the right. Choose the template from the left you'd like to edit, and then the recipient type. Each combination is a unique template.
- Once selected, the template can be edited below. Once done, you can save the template, restore to the system default, or preview. You'll also see an option to view a list of Replacement Variables that can be used in the template.
Edit Report Notification Templates
- Go to your HomeGauge Dashboard. In the My Reports section of the page, click Edit Report Emails.
- On the page that loads, you'll see a list of templates in the top drop down menu. The default is the "Report Notification For Home Buyer/Seller". Modify as needed, making sure not to remove or alter the Username and Password information. You'll see a list of available "replacement variables" that you can add to the template.
- At the bottom of the page click Save Template.
- Repeat these steps for any other template in the drop down menu. You can also click Start New on any of them to create a new template within that category.
Disabling Agreement/Contract Signed Email
- Go to your HomeGauge Dashboard. In the My Reports section of the page, click Upload / Email Options.
- Scroll to Customer Event Notification Options and check the box.
- Click Save.