Print a Walk Sheet (Inspection Checklist)
Creating a Walk Sheet (inspection checklist) requires a Document Setting and a Style & Format before printing the walk sheet.
Creating a Walk Sheet Document Setting
Create the Document Setting by following the instructions at this link (click here) and be sure to make these choices:
- Name the Document Setting "Walk Sheet"
- When checking the boxes next to the parts you'd like included in the report, uncheck every box except for the Intro Page checkbox and Report checkbox.
- When on the Other tab, set the Output Type to PDF
Choosing the Style & Format
- At the top-level menu, click File > Printing Options
- Click the Style & Format tab at the top of the window
- In the Format area (top left), scroll down and click to highlight Walk Sheet
- Click OK to close the Print Options window
After you print your Walk Sheet (instructions below), be sure to change your Style & Format back to the previous settings.
Print the Walk Sheet
- Click the Print icon in the toolbar at the top of the screen
- Select the Walk Sheet Document Setting created earlier
- If not done already, set the Style & Format to Walk Sheet by clicking the Style & Format tab at the top, then scrolling down in the Format area and clicking to highlight Walk Sheet
- Click OK at the bottom of the window to bring up the Print Preview
- Click Print at the bottom of the Window to choose a printer and proceed with printing
After you print your Walk Sheet, be sure to change your Style & Format back to the previous settings.