Change GoDaddy Domain Nameservers
How to Change GoDaddy Domain Nameservers
If your domain is registered with GoDaddy, you can update your nameservers in just a few steps.
- Log into your GoDaddy.com account.
- In the upper-right, click your name > My Products.
- Under the Domain heading, find your domain and click the DNS button to the right of the domain name.
- Scroll down to the Nameservers heading and click Change.
- Change the type to Custom and enter the following for the 2 nameservers:
- Once that's done, click Save.
If you're working with a HomeGauge Project Manager, email them to let them know the nameservers have been changed.
If you have questions, please contact our Web Services Team at 828-254-2030.