How a Customer or REP can Forward a Report
Forwarding a Report on the Dashboard
- The Customer or REP will start by logging in to HomeGauge to view their documents and report.
Once logged in Customer or REP will see the main landing page for their dashboard.
- They can follow the link in their notification email. Inspectors, to learn how to send notifications, click here.
- They can also go directly to https://www.homegauge.com/ and click the orange log in button in the top right hand corner of the web-page.
They will click View Details to pull up all documents.
Next to the Inspection Report there will be the option to Forward the report.
Click Forward and it will pull up the page to Forward Your Report to Someone Else. If the inspector has not set permissions to forward for the Customer or REP they will get a screen that says Ask Your Inspector to Forward This Report. This option will send the inspector an email with the requested email to forward the report to. Inspectors, to learn how to change viewing permissions click here.
Add an email address under the To: text box just like you would when sending an email. You can include multiple email addresses separated by commas.
Customers can edit the Subject Line and the Message. To send the report Click the orange button Send Email at the bottom of the page.
Downloading a PDF of the Report
- To download a PDF of the report the Customer or REP will sign into HomeGauge following Steps 1-3 above.
- Click the orange button to View Inspection Report. If it was uploaded by the inspector as a PDF they will then see the option to View PDF or Save PDF. Click Save PDF and it will download to your computer and be available to view offline or to attach in an email.
- If it was uploaded as an HTML report it will open as web page. In the top right hand corner of the page will be a PDF option:
Clicking PDF will take you to View PDF or Save PDF. If you click Save PDF it will download to your computer and be available to view offline or to attach in an email.