Pay for or Renew your Services or Subscription
From your HomeGauge software, click on HG Services > My HomeGauge Dashboard. Once the internet browser opens:
- Find Account Settings in the menu on the left.
- Select License & Services
- Click the Make Payments button
- From this page you can pay for the expired services. Determine which service is not active and needs to be paid. Expired services will have a pink/red background and a check mark to the left of the service.
To include this service in your payment, leave the check mark in the box. To switch from the payment "Per Year", click in the white box on the down arrow to change this to "Per Month Recurring".You should see the "Payment Amount Due Today" update to the corrected payment schedule.
You should see the "Payment Amount Due Today" update to the corrected payment schedule.
- If you do not have a payment method set up, do so by clicking the Set up a payment method option at the bottom of the screen.
- Once you set up a payment method you will have to return to License & Services page to run the transaction.
- Services will automatically be re-instated once payment is made.
- Click Submit Payment.
NOTE: These steps are no longer necessary once you have upgraded to HomeGauge version 5.2
If the payment has been received by HomeGauge, you will need to re-activate your HomeGauge Subscription. To do that, open the HomeGauge Software, click on Options, and then Inspector & License, and Click the "Activate" button. You will then be prompted to "Restart HomeGauge for limitations to be removed".
If your payment has not been received, you can go to your HomeGauge Dashboard, click on Account, My License and Services, choose the Subscription Service, and then either "Submit Your Payment" or "Update Your Payment Method" and then "Submit Your Payment".